- KAMJE, 7F, Sam-gu Bldg., 40, Cheongpa-ro, Yongsan-gu, Seoul 04373, Korea
- +82-2-794-4146 +82-2-794-3146 email@example.com
KAMJE (Korean Association of Medical Journal Editors) was established on February 22, 1996, in Seoul. KAMJE aims to promote the quality of medical journals published in Korea through an exchange of information among its various journals about editing and publishing. As of November 2017, KAMJE has 260 editors of Korean medical journals as its regular members along with a few other invited members. For an effective dissemination of information on articles of Korean medical journals, KAMJE has set up and continues to maintain KoreaMed (the index database, https://koreamed.org) as well as KoreaMed Synapse (the digital archive and reference-linking platform, https://synapse.koreamed.org).
(April 2017-March 2020)
Committee for Information Management
Committee for Evaluation
Commitee for Education and Training
Committee for Planning and Administration
Committee for Publication Ethics
Committee for International Affairs
Committee for Publicity
- KoreaMed, a service of the Korean Association of Medical Journal Editors (KAMJE), provides access to articles published in Korean medical, dental, nursing, Nutrition and veterinary journals. KoreaMed records include links to full-text content in Synapse and publisher web sites.
- KoreaMed Synapse is a digital archive and the reference-linking platform of Korean medical journals.
- It shall construct the reference database and landing pages of all KAMJE member journals for easy access to and from papers on the web.